I was ordained to the priesthood on May 18th, 2013, for the Diocese of Cleveland. With a love for liturgy and mysticism, and a growing interest in canon law, I began my first assignment at Holy Angels Parish in Bainbridge. I was at first very much resistant to the idea of posting my homilies online, partially because of knowing that the homily is supposed to be a part of the larger liturgy, but also because I’m not a fan of self-promotion. Over time I gave into the idea when a parishioner I had grown close to became terminally ill and was frequently unable to come to Sunday mass. Between that parishioner and several others who kept asking for my homilies, I decided it was time to change my mind. At this point I deliberately do nothing to promote my website, but offer it for those who find it beneficial.
Fr. Adam’s Current Assignments:
- 2018-present: Pastor, St. Mark Parish, Cleveland
- 2016-present: Auditor, Tribunal of the Diocese of Cleveland
Fr. Adam’s Past Assignments:
- 2017-2018: Parochial Vicar, St. Ambrose Parish, Brunswick
- 2013-2017: Parochial Vicar, Holy Angels Parish, Bainbridge
- 2012-2013: Transitional Deacon, St. Angela Merici, Fairview Park